Keno is a virtual lottery game where 20 numbers are drawn out of 80 (20/80). The game consists of 80 balls numbered from 1 to 80. Each participant in the game can choose between 1 number and a maximum of 10 numbers per ticket.
The frequency of draws can be adjusted. The game program includes the following steps: betting, drawing numbers, displaying and validating the results and starting the next round.
The draws are randomly generated by a special computerized and secure system that cannot be changed later. Numbers (1 to 80) are generated as soon as a round has expired, then tickets are validated according to the numbers drawn.
There is a minimum stake, a maximum stake and a maximum win per ticket which is set by country and operator.
To place a ticket, the customer selects the desired numbers and bet on the right side of the app, then presses the green check mark and prints the ticket. The customer can bet on:
- a number
- a pair of adjacent numbers positioned on a vertical or horizontal line
- a pair of numbers arranged in the form of a square
The user can bet between 1 and 10 numbers. He can pick his numbers or pick a system and then the system will pick the numbers at random. For each group of numbers drawn, there is a pre-set winning scheme with the operator, and the win can be generated based on the set of numbers guessed by the user from among the selected numbers.
PERCENTAGE OF RETURN
The return percentage of the gain is 93.44%.
Lucky Wheel is a virtual roulette game. The game is based on a 37-number wheel, numbered from 0 to 36, which is displayed throughout the game. "0" is green and the other 36 numbers are half red and half black. While spinning, an arrow appears on the top of the wheel, which then indicates a winning sector number when the wheel stops. In the center of the wheel is a circle with a winning number.
The frequency of round generation is adjustable depending on the partner, the generation can be set to 3.5 or 15 minutes. The game program includes the following steps: betting, throwing the ball, displaying and validating the winning number, retrieving the ball from the wheel and repeating the cycle.
The rounds are randomly generated by a special computerized and secure system, which cannot be changed later. Numbers (from 0 to 36) are generated as soon as a round has expired, then tickets are validated according to the numbers drawn.
A number – any number from 0 to 36 is selected.
One color – the customer selects a single sector color which will be indicated by the arrow. Three colors are available: red, black and green.
On a dozen numbers – the customer selects a dozen numbers from 1 to 36. (1-12, 13-24, 25-36).
On an even/odd number - the customer can choose whether the number indicated by the arrow will be even or odd. If the drawn number is 0, half of the wagered amount will be returned.
There is a minimum bet, a maximum bet and a maximum win per ticket that is established together with the operator and depending on the country in which the activity will take place.
PERCENTAGE OF RETURN
The profit return percentage is 97.3%.
BOOK OF SIX
Book of Six is a fun virtual game where users have many interesting betting options. The player can choose 6 numbers out of 48 in total, where 35 balls are drawn in each game. When the six numbers played are drawn within the 35 in the game, the ticket is a winner. In each round there are 3 bonus numbers, if the numbers are drawn the winnings are multiplied as follows:
1 Bonus number - win x2
2 bonus numbers - win x3
3 bonus numbers - win x4
The odds are calculated based on how soon in the draw the player has guessed all six numbers on the ticket with the drawn numbers.
The extraction frequency is adjustable. Rounds are played at random by a special and secure computer system that cannot be further modified. Numbers (1 to 48) are generated as soon as a round has expired, then tickets are validated based on the numbers drawn.
There is a minimum stake, a maximum stake and a maximum win per ticket, which are set by country and operator.
- Type of extraction 6/35
48 numbers in total, 35 are randomly generated in one round
- Game program steps
3 parts: announcement/timer, draw animation, results
- The colors of the balls
8 groups of colors, each containing 6 balls
Various bet possibilities
● Standard bets
Main bet 6/35
The player chooses 6 different numbers out of 48 in total. 35 numbers are randomly generated. If 6 numbers chosen by the player are among these 35, the player wins.
The player chooses a suit, which means he basically chooses 6 numbers of the same color. The win obtained if the electronic reel generates 6 numbers of the same color, previously chosen by the player.
● Special bets
Even/odd in the first 5
The player can guess whether there will be even or odd numbers in the first five draws.
The first even / odd number
The player can guess whether the first number drawn will be odd or even.
Sum of first 5 numbers(-122.5+)
The player can guess whether the sum of the first five numbers drawn will be less than or greater than 122.5.
First number (-24.5+)
The player can guess if the first number generated will be less than or greater than 24.5.
The color of the first ball
What will be the color of the first ball drawn?
The number of the first ball
The player picks a number and tries to guess if it will be among the first five numbers generated.
HOW TO PLAY
1 BET before take off.
2 WATCH your lucky ship take off and your winnings grow.
3 CASH before the ship goes down and earn X times more!
But remember, if you didn't have time to cash out before the ship went down, your bet is lost. Rocket Jet gives you maximum fun! Risk and win. Everything in your control!
● Win multiplier starts at 1x and increases more and more as you go
the ship takes off.
● Your winnings are the multiplier you cashed in multiplied by your bet
Bet & Cashout
● Select the value and press the "Place bet" button to make a bet.
● You can place two bets simultaneously using the second betting panel.
● Press the "TAKE" button to claim your winnings. Your winnings will be the bet multiplied by the payout coefficient.
● Your bet is lost if you haven't cashed out before the ship crashes.
Auto Play & Auto Cash Out
● Automatic play is activated from the "Auto" tab of the betting panel, by pressing the button
orange "Place bet".
● In the autoplay panel, the "Total bet limit" option turns off
the automatic game, if the value of the amount of bets reaches the selected value.
● In the autoplay panel, the user can set rules for the next round based on the results of the current round as follows:
- When winning or losing, the user can select the following options:
"Return to base stake" to place a bet with the base stake selected at
"Double the stake" to double the last stake placed.
● Automatic cashout is available from the "Auto" tab of the betting panel. Your bet will be automatically cashed when the entered coefficient is reached.
Live betting & statistics
● On the right side of the game interface (or below the betting panel on mobile devices) is located the live betting panel. Here you can see all the bets that are made for the current round.
● In the "Ticket History" panel you can see all the information about your bets and earnings.
● The round history is available at the bottom of the visual representation of the game or in the "Results" panel.
Return to players
● The total theoretical rate of return to players is 97% This
means that on average out of 100 rounds every 3 rounds end with the ship
collapsing at the very beginning of the round (X multiplier = 1.00).
● If the internet connection is interrupted when the bet is active, the game will cash out
automatic with the current coefficient and the winning amount will be added to your balance.
● In the event of a failure of the hardware/software part of the game, all bets and payouts affected
will be voided and all affected bets will be refunded.